Telecommunication systems are vital, yet complex components of just about every facility we design. Our RCDD certified designers are skilled at designing structured cabling systems, whether it be fiber or copper, and associated pathways into and through buildings and sites. Within the buildings, we take the time to thoughtfully lay out MDFs, IDFs, and server rooms to ensure these spaces are properly designed so all cabling is properly routed and managed. Our goal is to design telecommunication systems that are robust, yet flexible, expandable and easy to maintain.
- Telecommunication room design (MDF, IDF, Data Centers, Server Rooms)
- Structured cabling systems.
- Wireless access points.
- Cellular distributed antenna systems (DAS).
- Emergency responder radio coverage system (ERRCS).
- Two-way communication systems.
- Preparation of riser diagrams documenting pathways, raceways, power requirements and grounding system riser infrastructures.