Our lighting certified (LC) professionals are authorities in the field of Architectural lighting design and are adept at designing both interior and exterior lighting systems for any type of facility. Our process includes a deep analysis of how lighting impacts not only the human eye and how it perceives the environment it is surrounded by, but also takes into consideration how much light is really required, and whether daylight or electric task lighting work as a supplemental source for each specific application. Additionally, energy usage and Title 24 requirements are always taken into consideration.
- Coordination with Architects and Owners to capture their “vision” for lighting systems.
- Preparation of conceptual layouts to help facilitate cost estimates.
- Design and modeling of daylight dimming control systems.
- Advanced lighting control system design.
- Exterior landscaping and pathway illumination.
- Parking lot and parking structure lighting.
- Specialty lighting for unique spaces and facilities.
- Design of custom luminaires.