The Engineering Enterprise has extensive experience designing fire alarm systems for facilities of all types and sizes. We have a dedicated staff of fire alarm system designers that are NICET certified. Our designers frequently meet with industry representatives and attend conferences to maintain their certifications and to ensure The Engineering Enterprise remains fully versed in the latest fire alarm systems and how they can benefit our clients.
- Acting as the Prime Consultant and design team lead for the replacement/upgrade of fire alarm systems. This includes projects submitted to OSHPD/HCAI, DSA, cities and counties, etc.
- Full design of fire alarm systems, including shop drawing level documents.
- Preparation of scoping reports for submission to school boards or owners to facilitate project funding.
- Preparation of due diligence studies to assist with determining the extent of work to be performed to meet code driven upgrades.
- Fire alarm renovation design from device additions to full campus replacements.
- Life safety systems for high-rise buildings