Green Building Design
The Engineering Enterprise’s philosophy regarding green building design and sustainability practices focuses on continually researching new system types and equipment with the goal of minimizing the cost to operate and maintain a facility over its lifetime. To achieve this goal, we focus on solutions that are cost effective, technically efficient and that maximize the use of on-site resources.
We have also designed micro grids and continue researching this technology as we see it playing a huge role in the engineering and building market in the years to come.
- LEED Certified buildings
- Research on new electrical systems and corresponding equipment that reduces energy usage.
- Focus on the use on on-site resources.
- Photovoltaic systems.
- Electric vehicle charging stations.
- Power wall and battery / energy storage systems.
- Life cycle cost and energy offset studies.
- Wind generation.
- Natural gas reciprocating diesel engines.
- Return on investment analysis.
- Zero Net Energy (ZNE) buildings