Nurse Call systems are critical in health care facilities. A nurse call is a button or cord located in places where patients are at their most vulnerable, such as beside their bed and in the bathroom. It allows patients in health care settings to alert a nurse or other health care staff member remotely of their need for help. We have designed these systems within new building projects, renovations and completed full system replacements.
- Design of full nurse call systems including shop drawings.
- Development of OSHPD/HCAI submittals as the prime consultant.
- Planning and layout of nurse call systems with the owner.
- Preparation of scoping reports and conceptual layouts for health care facility owners to facilitate project funding.
- Preparation of due diligence studies to assist with determining the extent of work to be performed to meet code driven upgrades.