Our approach to security system design begins by taking the time to listen to our client’s security concerns to help craft a cohesive plan that will work for their site and/or their facilities. Security systems are very complex and there are many different components that must all work together to provide coverage and provide a sense of safety to the client and their employees.
- Access control system design including card key, keypad, remote access and biometric.
- Design of surveillance systems for interior and exterior applications.
- Specification of monitors, computers and DVR’s to support surveillance and access control systems.
- Security system layouts including specification of workstation equipment.
- Development of interactive custom graphical floorplans that show the status of each device.
- Design of license plate reader surveillance systems.
- Specification of vandal resistant products and devices.