Neil Dow Elementary School Modernization
The Neil Dow Elementary School Modernization project consisted of the modernization of multiple existing buildings as well as new construction related to the expansion of the existing school facilities. The overall project included the following:
• Expansion of the existing buildings from 30,615 square feet to approximately 51,000 square feet.
• Modernization of Building A, Administration and Classroom with a reconfiguration of space.
• Re-purpose of existing Multi-purpose in Building. A.
• Modernization of Building B, re-purpose and reconfiguration of spaces.
• Modernization and renovation of Building C, Classroom/Library for Kindergarten and Library.
• Addition of Kindergarten Restrooms to Building C.
• New Classroom Building, Buildings E and F, with 6 classrooms.
• New Multi-Purpose Building, Building G with stage and kitchen.
• Site work for service drive, plaza, hard courts and playground upgrades.